9. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat breakfast. No exceptions.
10. Drinking water really does work wonders. Drink a large glass of water before each meal and you’ll feel full faster.
11. Additional sweeteners add either sugars or chemicals to your body. You don’t need either. Learn to live without them.
12. Know and respect appropriate portion sizes. A serving is generally equal to the size of the palm of your hand or your fist. Simply because more is on your plate, doesn’t mean you should be eating more.
13. Read what you eat. Labels are important and they should be read. If you don’t understand the label, look up the terms and then determine if you really want to add the ingredients to your body.
14. Be careful of refined flour which converts to sugar in the body. Many people who fill up on these “bad carbs” find themselves hungry too soon afterward.
15. Be careful with sugary drinks. Drinking “empty” calories adds pounds and lowers energy levels over time.
16. Protein helps fill you up and keep you focused. Add protein to every meal.
Note that the above tips are general guidelines and are not intended to replace the advice or knowledge of a physician or healthcare professional. Seek out expert advice and help if you have questions or concerns about your health.